We value you as our client, and your privacy is important to us. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from various sources:
• Information we receive from interviews regarding your tax return
• Information we receive from our Client Information Sheet, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security Number, dependents, income and other tax-related data
• Information from tax-related documents you provide that are required to process tax returns, such as Forms W-2, 1099R, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and stock transactions, etc.
• We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as requested by our customers or as required by law.
• We do not sell lists of our clients to anyone.
• We restrict access to nonpublic personal information concerning you, except to employees who need to access such information in order to provide products or services to you.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information.